Tuesday 19 May 2015

MY EXPERIENCE IN THE FRENCH LAB BY FUNMI


My name is Michelle and I am going to be talking about how I experienced the french lab I found out  it was very fun because I know it has games in french Monsieur Leslie, our french teacher lets us play games in french and we also get to watch videos in french and then we learn the script that is what i like a little about our french class.

Another thing I like about the french class that the videos also comes with songs and Monsieur Leslie allows us to dance to them. In the french lab the chairs are neatly arranged, no messes on the floor and no being naughty or your punishment will be that you will go back upstairs and you will do hard work and my teacher,                 Mrs Ifeoma will punish you again and it will be worse. If you are in the french lab you have to do ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment